13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2003 RC51 - $12k in mods - $7900 in MN

Sold, Sold, Sold.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
+1 for kids getting jobs....(kids are like expensive pets) got a fresh driver myself so i understand ur pain.....

Great looking bike and im sure it's awsome but good luck with that tall price tag...especially in todays economy....
I picked my 03 with fresh full synthetic oil change, K&N filters PCIII with Jardine slip ons with less then 8K (had scuffed right exhaust.) I walk out with lic., tags, title and brand new helment for $4500$ not a penny more. Just somethin to think about.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
+1 for kids getting jobs....(kids are like expensive pets) got a fresh driver myself so i understand ur pain.....

Great looking bike and im sure it's awsome but good luck with that tall price tag...especially in todays economy....
I picked my 03 with fresh full synthetic oil change, K&N filters PCIII with Jardine slip ons with less then 8K (had scuffed right exhaust.) I walk out with lic., tags, title and brand new helment for $4500$ not a penny more. Just somethin to think about.....
I undersdtand your concen for my pricing but you are compairing an oil change, the power robbing K&N's, and a exhaust with PC3 to my list of $12K in wanted mods.

Figure the price of a stock bike around $5k so you would be paying $3,500 for $12k in mods, about 25 cents on the dollar, to me that sounds like a good price.

Also I can always go down in price, a little harder to go up in price.

Thanks for your feedback and I hope you now understand my pricing.

-Ross

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I undersdtand your concen for my pricing but you are compairing an oil change, the power robbing K&N's, and a exhaust with PC3 to my list of $12K in wanted mods.

Figure the price of a stock bike around $5k so you would be paying $3,500 for $12k in mods, about 25 cents on the dollar, to me that sounds like a good price.

-Ross
there is no doubt that bike is worth every penny! damn shame you have to sell. My brother is cursed with selling his pristine toys like yours. They always seem to wrap them around telephone polls within weeks of purchase. heartbreaking

·
Registered
44 Posts

-Ross

I feel your pain and i am sure it is worth every penny and more but as a fellow RC owner, i just dont see you getting what you want with so many others with simular upgrades for less...

( kinda sounds like you are pricing it that high in hopes the kids get a job or this hardship your going through passes and you get to keep it) I really dont think i could sell mine.... Good luck and nice bike again.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
New price bump.

$7900 or BO

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for a clean RC51 but I am in Dallas and yours is kinda out of my price range. I could offer you $5500 but I would still have to figure out how to get it here. Not trying to dis your bike either, but thanks to Obozo and his motley crue of idiots our economic situation is not where it used to be. I have toys that I can't move either so I feel your pain.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Are you the original owner?

Sounds exactly like an RC51 that used to be in Charlotte, NC.
Guy sold it to someone in the midwest!
Wouldn't happen to be you? If it is, I saw this bike wright b4 it was Sold and its a Awesome Bike!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts