RC51 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike dropped in the garage and the upper cowl got cracked. Looking for upper cowl part number 64210-MCFA—0000 I am in Dallas Texas area please help where I can get an original upper cowl or get it repaired. Please help dont want to buy a cheap Chinese plastics for my bIke

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
WOW.. That had to be a direct hit , in just the right place..... Brother it is defeating .. Yet that is fixable.... And j3blaha is correct there is a few still available...
I am sending you a P.M. with some options...

·
Registered
2003 Honda RC-51
29 Posts
the only plastic piece available to order from honda is the tail section for an 03, otherwise you're searching old stock. There's a full nose piece for sale locally here, I can forward you the add if you want.

·
Registered
74 Posts
the only plastic piece available to order from honda is the tail section for an 03, otherwise you're searching old stock. There's a full nose piece for sale locally here, I can forward you the add if you want.
Who has the tail section for the’03 available? Please let me know where I can get this. Many thanks.

·
Registered
2003 Honda RC-51
29 Posts
Who has the tail section for the’03 available? Please let me know where I can get this. Many thanks.
I currently have a brand new one that just came off back order in Dec. Just ran stock on it. One available immediately from the montreal warehouse, otherwise backordered till March... I would check local dealers to see if its something that you can still order in the states. p/n 77230-MCF-A30ZA. If you do decide to go through my dealer or you are interested in purchasing mine please PM me.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I currently have a brand new one that just came off back order in Dec. Just ran stock on it. One available immediately from the montreal warehouse, otherwise backordered till March... I would check local dealers to see if its something that you can still order in the states. p/n 77230-MCF-A30ZA. If you do decide to go through my dealer or you are interested in purchasing mine please PM me.
Thanks for the information, I will look into it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
So I called Moto Sport and they are saying that Honda doesnt make this part any more. and they dont have it. Please suggest any other options ..... @1971allchaos and @j3blaha

(64230-MCF-A30ZA)
So I decided to reach out to Motosport because I thought it odd their website shows this part as available. I chatted with Malik and he said their system shows the part as still available. I have had great success in locating hard-to-find parts for the RC51. I've attached my chat correspondence with Malik. Hope this helps, Jason

·
Registered
2003 Honda RC-51
29 Posts
So I decided to reach out to Motosport because I thought it odd their website shows this part as available. I chatted with Malik and he said their system shows the part as still available. I have had great success in locating hard-to-find parts for the RC51. I've attached my chat correspondence with Malik. Hope this helps, Jason View attachment 135528
Something is fishy with this, from the grammar to the fact that the price is super inflated...the advertised price at 25% off is higher than my retail from Honda Canada. I surfed their fiche for a bit to compare some other stuff to mine and found it odd that I can order a tail section overnight and they can't get one at all. I find it hard to believe that a third party company based out of the states is ordering from Honda Japan.

also, the online receptionist//robot on my website definitely speaks better english then whoever you were talking to in this live chat.

just as i thought trustpilot give this site 1.8//5 stars first few reviews are people never receiving "oem parts" they ordered. Proceed with caution.

MotoSport.com is rated "Poor" with 1.8 / 5 on Trustpilot

1 - 18 of 18 Posts