RC51 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still working on repairs following my brake locking issue, and I am looking for a 'new' tank for my 2003. Are there any available across this site, and/or via online resources? I have attempted Revzilla and Motosport without any luck. I would also consider having the tank repaired (dents removed) if anyone knows of a reliable shop to do the work. I live in North Carolina. Thank you for taking the time to respond and to provide assistance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am still working on repairs following my brake locking issue, and I am looking for a 'new' tank for my 2003. Are there any available across this site, and/or via online resources? I have attempted Revzilla and Motosport without any luck. I would also consider having the tank repaired (dents removed) if anyone knows of a reliable shop to do the work. I live in North Carolina. Thank you for taking the time to respond and to provide assistance.
I have an an SP1 tank that is sanded and ready for paint. I’m just about to post it in the classifieds here on this forum. Let me know if you’re still looking for one

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an an SP1 tank that is sanded and ready for paint. I’m just about to post it in the classifieds here on this forum. Let me know if you’re still looking for one
Hello; yes, I am, my tank has denting and I have not located anyone that could 'repair' it. Not even sure if that is possible. Please let me know how you would price the tank. Matt.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello; yes, I am, my tank has denting and I have not located anyone that could 'repair' it. Not even sure if that is possible. Please let me know how you would price the tank. Matt.
I just want $200 Plus S&H for it, it’s perfect as far as dents and dings goes but you would have to have a shop paint it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts