2004 RC51SP2 Nicky Hayden Edition (31,000 miles) that I bought to use as a track bike (The Ridge Motorsports Park, Shelton, WA). I believe I am the 3rd owner but not sure. I set it up for the track BUT I have the components that came off the bike. e.g., stock body parts wrapped in bubble wrap, stock exhaust, etc. The stock parts are in good to excellent condition. The majority of the mechanical and tuning work was done at Brothers Powersports, Bremerton, WA by Mike Velasco. Upgrades include (not an all inclusive list):
-Sato exhaust. Collector, midpipes and cans.
-PowerCommander tuned by Mike Velasco.
-Barnett Racing Clutch.
-Speigler Brake Lines.
-Tires Dunlop GP-A's.
-Shift light
-Speedo healer
-520 conversion

I will also include in the package:
-Michelin Power Pilot Tires for the street. (My poor man rain tires at the track)
-Replacement Rear Wheel.
-Passenger Seat Insert.
-Paddock stands front and back.

Since I tracked it, it is not registered although it was when I initially purchased it. I did ride it on the street. I have a clear title. You would be buying the bike with the understanding that you would be converting it back to street use, if you want to ride it on the street. Make no mistake. You can ride it on the street, but this bike really shines on the track. It is not the fastest; however, you will have a grin on your face after doing a track session.

I am not parting out the bike. I am not trading for something else.

It has never been down except for a parking lot tip over.
Tire Wheel Helmet Sports gear Isle of man tt

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire