RC51 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not sure if I really want to do this, but also don't want to mess up such a nice and rare bike at the track, so here it goes.

Honda RC51 Nicky Hayden edition in mint condition. The bike is all stock except for the Sato Ti slip-ons.
Included are the stock pipes to keep it in it's original stage (important for collectors).
Mileage currently is 6559 but will be higher after the weekend. Bike runs strong and looks like new.
The previous owner also took very good care of her.

I'd love to keep her but ride mostly track and it's simply to precious for a track hoe so getting myself just some I4 600.

Tires only have one track day at TWS. Bike has never been in an accident and has a clear blue Texas title.
The Sato pipes do not match the condition of the bike aka they have a few dents and dings. I bought the off
eBay used, but wanted something that increases power and these are the best option for the RC51.

Trades possible for either GSX-R600 K6 and up or CBR600RR 06 and up.

Tags and inspection are current and through 5/2011. Bike is located in Houston, TX.

Price: $6000

Test rides welcome with cash in hand which is also the only way to pay for it.

Registered
Nice bike, great price! Good luck with the sale. I bought my '04 off these same forums from a guy earlier this year so hopefully someone else here buys this one!

I'm in a similar boat as you. I want to get into track days now but I refuse to use the RC for anything more than the Intro ride which is a free session for about 40 minutes worth of track time. If I decide to get into it full time I'll be looking for a 600 like yourself.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in a similar boat as you. I want to get into track days now but I refuse to use the RC for anything more than the Intro ride which is a free session for about 40 minutes worth of track time. If I decide to get into it full time I'll be looking for a 600 like yourself.
Had her on the track again yesterday and what I can I say .. this bike is supposed to be ridden there :). So I'm not really in a rush to sell ..

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold! What a sad day. Kinda felt bad to see her ride away with somebody else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts