RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
I ordered a OEM fairing sticker kit from them. It's on 3M vinyl, so that's a plus. I haven't mounted them yet, but they look like the quality is just fine. They don't have the nice big backing and markers like the OEM ones do, but they're about 1/4 of the price.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered a OEM fairing sticker kit from them. It's on 3M vinyl, so that's a plus. I haven't mounted them yet, but they look like the quality is just fine. They don't have the nice big backing and markers like the OEM ones do, but they're about 1/4 of the price.
seems like they are the one and only offering the NH kit.....

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Many have ordered decals from them, including the NH set.

I have it. Without comparing side by side to OEM, they are great.

Side by side to OEM, there are minor but noteworthy differences. The backing is wrong as mentioned, the sizes I have and can compare to are off, and colours are a little off as well.

Still, no one does it better at this time that I'm aware of. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Wondering if the corners are rounded, just like Honda originals. If not, then when you polish the bike, or ride at speed in the wet, etc. there's a good chance they'll come away. Worth asking before ordering. ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wondering if the corners are rounded, just like Honda originals. If not, then when you polish the bike, or ride at speed in the wet, etc. there's a good chance they'll come away. Worth asking before ordering. ;)
good point Stig.... i went for the smaller version of the kit so not the end of world if it doesnt work....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts