RC51 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
REDUCED!!! 2004 Nicky Hayden- Flawless condition

Absolutely flawless 2004 Nicky Hayden replica with only 3400 miles. Bike is completely stock except for Yoshimura titanium pipes and PCIII. This is a perfect collectible example of this awesome machine. Not one chip, scratch or blemish anywhere- even the bellypan is perfect. No fading or sun damage anywhere on bike. Clearcoat is perfect. Decals are perfect. Motor runs perfect. Pipes sound incredible. Never down with clean and clear title. Price just reduced to $6500. Email me at [email protected] for full pics since my original uncompressed files are too large to upload onto the forum. I'm located in Atlanta, Ga. Thanks.

Call Sean @ 678-906-8481

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you interested? :) Apparently no one is willing to pay for a bike that's in showroom condition.... it seems as though $5,000 is the target price people are willing to pay for RC51s even with high mileage and light damage. I know that if I end up keeping it, it'll probably be 10K or more in 5+ years... there won't be any nice ones left! Kinda like the RC45 and RC30! At the end of the day, the rules of supply and demand always take over.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Interested !!

Sending you a PM!!! James

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, I sent you pics. They truly don't do the bike justice...I think I'll take some more this weekend if the weather cooperates, that way you can see both sides of the bike in bettter detail.

·
Registered
232 Posts
no sorry ive already got my RC... I just remember seeing you post it for sale a month or so ago and was suprised you didnt find any takers..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey utahsaint, niiiiiiiice bike!!! I wish I could scrape up enough money to buy her from you. Your price is right for a bike that clean, it's just too much bike for what I can afford right now. Good luck!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks man... my girlfriend is trying to convince me to keep her. According to her, I'll be sorry if I let the RC go... she's probably right- usually is! If I don't have any takers soon, I think I'll remove the original fairings and buy a decent set of race plastics and hit the mountains. What the hell!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts