RC51 Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 Honda RC-51 Nicky Haden Edition.
61 Posts
I think 12+ is shooting for the moon unless the mileage is extremely low, coming from the original owner and unmodified. I don't really expect the value of them to go too much further than it is now. There are enough of them around that if you want one you can find one. It is not until the surviving numbers are low enough that people have to compete for ownership that the price will go up such as they have overseas.

Just my two cents but I am a very firm believer that you should only sell something for what it is worth to you. Doesn't mater what someone tells you it is worth. 'Dad if your bike is worth $12,000 to you than is what it is worth (y).

Not arguing with you at all, the same thing was said about the HONDA NR750, because their price tag I believe at the time was over 40k new, collectors predicted they won't go much higher in price, WRONG. The highest-paid at auction I believe was over 90k, also, I'm only referring to the 04 Nicky Hayden addition RVT. Lets rehash this in 5 years from now :) Someone is going to score with this bike. Beautiful Man. Rode my Nicky to Palomar this weekend, more guys hang around that bike than any other, wonder why that is.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
15k miles, absolutely stock including factory exhaust and uncut rear fender as close to perfect as is possible. Can anyone give me a round about value? In SC.
15k miles, absolutely stock including factory exhaust and uncut rear fender as close to perfect as is possible. Can anyone give me a round about value? In SC.
I'm trying to get my buddy to step up on this one, so rare to find a Nicky in this condition. We are both retired and have started our motorcycle collecting, every collection needs an RVT.

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
dont take a dime less than $8000 in the current market. if properly presented you can get $10,000.

Beautiful example.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Curious about what has happened with this bike. Looks like a beautifully kept, original 2004 with a realistic seller. Little hard for me to believe it is still up for sale.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
I agree with 82cycles, would love to know if she is sold. Trust me, I begged my Wife to add just one more bike to the stable. lol After all my Old Man Mods, my Nicky is the most fun I have on any of my bikes, my 02 954rr is a close second. I love the older bikes.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts