RC51 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's it worth bike is mint 10/10 perfect shape 6300 miles, I am sure I have left some things out but here the list
Sato bonzai slip on exhaust
Aluminum adjustable kick stand
Yoyodyne slipper
520 chain conversion 15/42 gearing
Sato rear sets
Penske rear
HID headlight
Carbon fiber front and rear fender radiator scoops
Power commander with quick shifter
Marzocchi front end 50mm
Machinsini wheels
Scotts dampner
Brembo brake and clutch master
Tokico radial mount brakes
Braided brake lines
Moriwaki rear linear linkage
Custom rme Robbie motto custom tripe trees/clip-ons
Golfer rear wave rotor
Tinted screen

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Much less than the sum of the tasty bits you listed I'll warrant. Cdn book is $5k (stock, clean, low mileage) so around $4k USD. But, the owner is likely after far more than that given the goodies. If it's yours, I'm not trying to scare you or low-ball it; if you're thinking of buying, the owner will be hard pressed to let it go for that methinks.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Much less than the sum of the tasty bits you listed I'll warrant. Cdn book is $5k (stock, clean, low mileage) so around $4k USD. But, the owner is likely after far more than that given the goodies. If it's yours, I'm not trying to scare you or low-ball it; if you're thinking of buying, the owner will be hard pressed to let it go for that methinks.
4k is low balling, $6300 isn't that far off from book value, your probably looking at at least the high 5k with mods easily.

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
4k is low balling, $6300 isn't that far off from book value, your probably looking at at least the high 5k with mods easily.
Just to be clear: Cdn book is $5k (stock, clean, low mileage) USD book prices are almost always lower due to market and dollar exchange values.
If you can find a buyer that wants 'that' bike with 'that equipment', the going price will be much higher. Loading up any bike with expensive add-ons is seldom a winning proposition come resale time. Depends on the buyer.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thought that was low
Most of these parts are unsorceable
Especially the yo yo slipper clutch 50mm front end upper lower trees dampner Sato exhaust ect
Needless to say I refused
We are in negotiations, I think we will strike a deal though

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
For used parts? I think you've found the "knowledgeable guy with a pocket full of payday cash or tax return" I mentioned.

I wouldn't push it too far with him. I repeat, Sell! Sell! Sell! HAHA

OK I could see getting some decent money for your parts if you remove them, clean them up really good, box 'em up nicely (in OEM boxes whenever possible) and sell them all separately, being willing to wait until the individual high 'bidder' comes along for each item ... but $10K right now just for the aftermarket parts?? Sell! Sell! Sell!

Good luck as always ... all just my opinion, of course.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
I see lots of lowball price #'s suggested imo. Last RC51 with a somewhat similar (but lesser) build and mileage had an asking price of just over $12k US on raresportbikesforsale.com.

Lot's nice parts for sale, some unique or rare. I did some adding up and it is substantial $.

Are the wheels magnesium? That is important to the price.

Really nice bike as described. Wish I had the money. GLWS. Unless I'm starving my RC51 is not moving anywhere ever. Even in old age it will make a beautiful art piece in the family room ;).

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wheels are magnesium forged, I was offered 12000k for all parts but I rather sell bike for 15k as whole
There is no ther RC out there with less miles perfect 10/10 condition as mine with all these parts on it
15k buys it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts