For sale 2004 RC51 SP2 race bike.

No title. Title history shows it was only titled when new and never again. This bike was converted to a race bike from new. There are two small dings in the frame from handlebar contact. It does not affect the handling at all. The body is both painted and vinyl decals Stars and Stripes Edwards replica. Body is in good shape and all fasteners work. I bought the bike three seasons ago. It sat in storage for many years in Florida. I went through the bike mechanically prior to the season. It broke down every weekend my first year as I worked through everything to make it fast and reliable. I have not had any failures the past two seasons.
In 2022, I competed in AHRMA NGSB2 and NGSB3. I did 3 of 10 races and finished 8th and 6th respectively at year end. The bike is totally capable of podiums and I win races at my local track.
CCS competition is much harder against the modern bikes. I did quite well in amateur classes against 600s. Podiums are possible. No possibilities of doing very well in expert classes on liter bikes.
The bike could make an excellent track day bike. It is very stable when going fast.

MODS

polished wheels
forks. Factory dampeners. Freshened 2021 Trackside Suspension Engineering
penske rear shock. Ohlins spring. TSE freshened 2021
factory Nissan calipers. Stock rotors. Race spec carbonlorain pads. braided lines
Brembo brake master cylinder and lever
clutch slave rebuild
clutch master rebuild
barnett clutch and springs
billet clutch basket. Durbahn
lightened flywheel and stator. Recently rebuilt. Charges at >5000rpm
stock gauges on a custom mount
scotts steering dampener
hrc overflow bottle
carbon fiber intake snorkel
woodcraft clip ons
aluminum brake and clutch protector
frame sliders
double bubble windscreen
quick connect fuel line
stock radiators no fans
moriwaki thermostat delete
carbon air box with no filters
pairs delete
battery location to lower front by oil cooler
lithium battery
keyless ignition
quick shifter
power commander 5 tuned to current setup
custom undertail exhaust system
ek red chain
jt sprockets
dzus fastners
hotbodies fiberglass upper and lower
factory tail with fiberglass over trunk opening
stainless clutch line
saftey wired AHRMA and CCS compliant
heat control barrier under the tank
rebuilt fuel pump
the bike includes a few spares. Included a stock clutch basket and clutch, Rear sprocket carrier and gearing.

$7000 race ready turn key (if it had one)

I have a few spare Pirelli slicks for sale that will be offered to buyer.

PM me for more information