RC51 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 RC51 with 11K miles. The bike has a salvage title and I purchased it to grab some goodies off of it for my 2005 RC streetbike. The bike is mostly stock now. Upgrades include 2 bros. hi-mount exhaust, pair mod, flapper mod. The pics show pvm wheels but the bike now has black stock SP2 wheels. The glass is rashed and was repaired poorly. It needs to be done properly. I also have everything to make it street legal and have begun the conversion. The race glass is in the basement and I am waiting on an upper and mirrors that I have bought on this forum to finish putting the stock bodywork back on. Will sell for $2500 with race glass mounted and $3000 with factory plastics back on. P.M. me your email address if interested and I can send pics. Bike runs great and I just put new throttle body o-rings and air filters on the bike, changed the oil, and threw new chain and sprockets on. Thanks! Bike is located in Tallahassee, FL, but I travel to Atlanta pretty regular and could deliver there. I also race with WERA and do most of the SE rounds, can bring with me to one of the races if that helps too.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Upper is on its way to you tomorrow. Hey bigdaddy what kind of race plastics you got and would u be willing to sell em?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry guys...did not jump on the forum yesterday. Here are answers to questions above. Yes as of this morning, I still have the bike.
Redrider, I will send pics to you in a few minutes.
MKZG, p.m or post your email and I will send you pics too. I will figure out how to post pics on the site ASAP. I tried on Sunday but the file size was too big since I am a free member.
jgos929: thanks for getting the part out...if I have the race glass after I sell the bike, I am more than happy to sell it to you. I won't be using it. The brand is Cheetah which uses the polyester resin. A little heavier and not as flexible as the epoxy resin stuff. If it sells with the glass, I will keep all the factory plastics for extras.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As of now, all p.m.s replied to. Thanks for all the interest! I'll try to stay current with them but give 12 hours or so to reply from now on. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts