RC51 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I regret that I need to get rid of my 2005 Rc-51. She is black and silver and has been garage kept her entire life. She is in immaculate condition. Extra's include Sato Racing Titanium exhaust, Pyramid Carbon fiber rear fender, Scott's rotary steering damper, front turn signals are nubs, rear turn signals are led arrows. Just serviced by the shop, has Michelin pilot power tires and runs absolutely great, She has never been ridden in the rain.

I have both the solo cover and the pilon seat. Also if wanted or needed I have two helmets, one XL and one Small, along with textile jackets that I will throw in with the bike as I don't need them anymore.

Hit me up if you want to see more images or to arrange to see or purchase the bike. This is located in Palm Harbor Fl.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, I did try to send some the other day but put too many in one email, it was rejected, I have sent them in waves now, will get some more detailed ones for you tomorrow. It does not have the power commander on it. Wish it did, but it doesn't.

·
Registered
16 Posts
PM sent. Please send pics.

·
Registered
198 Posts
PMed you !!!! hope it is still available. James

·
Registered
198 Posts
I sounds good!!