RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
####SOLD####2005 RC51 SP2 brake lines and SpeedyMoto bars + entire stock bike!

####SOLD####I have a complete set of Goodridge braided steel brake and clutch lines that are brand new and still in the boxes that I need to sell. They were over $200 new and I'd like to get $125 or nearest offer shipped to the continental USA.

Also, I have a new and in the box set of adjustable Speedy Moto bars for the RC51 (or any other bike with 50mm fork tubes). These are very cool adjustable bars that allow for 14 degrees of angle adjustment and bring the bars up slightly (see: http://www.speedymoto.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=CL ). They have never been out of the box. They cost $250 new and are currently on back order. I'd like to get $180 or nearest offer (shipped) for them.

Finally - I decided I need to sell my extremely clean, completely stock 2005 SP2 because it is making my neck very unhappy. I rode a VFR recently and it killed my neck too, so I don't think anything other than ape hangers are going to fix it! The bike has about 13K miles on it and is located in the Pacific Northwest. I'll post a proper listing for it with photos if it ever stops raining around here, but I wanted to get it out there in case anyone in the area is looking for a nice SP2.

email [email protected] or call my cell 503 329 9147 if interested.

·
Registered
91 Posts
PM sent...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's what they look like in real life. All of the boxes say "Brake Lines" on the main label. The clutch and rear brake line have one line each. The front brake line set consists of two lines.

The bars are still in their packaging too, you can tell more from the web site.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts