RC51 Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Well no one has came and shoved any cold hard cash in my face yet so that sure might help... rode it last evening after work.. sure is fun.. oh and put at 600 rr to shame that was revving his up for some people when I twisted on mine at a red light across the way from them and they all turned their heads and gawked as I let er sing through 1st and 2nd a lil bit. Haha made me feel good

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well no one has came and shoved any cold hard cash in my face yet so that sure might help... rode it last evening after work.. sure is fun.. oh and put at 600 rr to shame that was revving his up for some people when I twisted on mine at a red light across the way from them and they all turned their heads and gawked as I let er sing through 1st and 2nd a lil bit. Haha made me feel good

Great choice with the Victory. Cool bike!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Well off topic for rc forum but there's the victory finally in my garage. I guess the rc has someone to chat with now. Next pic of the rc is gonna have a for sale sign duct taped to it and pushed out by the curb. Ps the vic bagger is smooth running and shifting and handles/turns well for its size. She is a beast at 104" long and rear end that wide

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well off topic for rc forum but there's the victory finally in my garage. I guess the rc has someone to chat with now. Next pic of the rc is gonna have a for sale sign duct taped to it and pushed out by the curb. Ps the vic bagger is smooth running and shifting and handles/turns well for its size. She is a beast at 104" long and rear end that wide
Holy crap - the RC looks so tiny!
Just sent you a PM, totally missed your reply...

Cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts

Good choice on the Vic Cross Country in titanium color. I do marketing working with Victory and have put a lot of miles on that exact bike. Love it. Get the stage 1 exhaust and it sounds amazing. As a lifelong sportbike guy, I like that the Vics have performance features like dual disc, braided lines, aluminum frames etc. so you don't have to give up performance to own an American V-twin.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

21 - 33 of 33 Posts