RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I make my own little desk schedule every year.
This one sucks, I know. It was really quickly made.
Seems like as the years pass I get more and more busy.
If anyone wants it in a larger size (or different rider) just let me know.
I just went with the best :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course! This one is really not that great, just been crazy busy at work and packing up getting ready to move.

Here is a couple older ones.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Given those last two samples, you are slacking this year....what the hell do you do with you time there, Lucky?:D

Attach that bad boy to the thread here, please.:cool:

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Given those last two samples, you are slacking this year....what the hell do you do with you time there, Lucky?:D

Attach that bad boy to the thread here as a .pdf, please.:cool:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Thanks, schedule looks good. I got into MotoGP in the last year or so, and it is really fun to watch. I only wish the races were a bit longer, and more of them.

I take it Hayden is one of your favorite riders? I like him as well, seems like a seriously cool laid back cat. I'm glad he is back on a Honda, but I saw an interview yesterday where he said his bike is nothing like the factory Honda's.

I also like Bradl, Rossi, Marquez.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Colin Edwards is the seriously cool laid back rider! That guy is the first choice of mine to go have a beer with and shoot the sh!t. I think Nicky is a little spooled up, but still a cool guy. Cal Crutchlow is pretty cool, altho a rookie compared to Edwards and Hayden. And of course, like everyone, I love Rossi too.

Still hoping for a pdf of the calendar Lucky...

·
Registered
510 Posts
Colin Edwards for sure is laid back. He has an awesome camp for kids on his Texas ranch. Teaches them how to ride dirt bikes and shoot rifles. That's awesome.

I'm trying to find a really funny interview Edwards did with Gavin Emmett before a race.

·
Registered
359 Posts
So who is going to win the first race? Who has prepared the best or who will be lucky enough to cross the finish line first? Being the long time Rossi fan, I would love to see Rossi win his 9th championship. That being said, I would also like to see one of our own, Nicky or Colin take it, but somehow I don't think thats going to happen. It also wouldn't surprise me to see that little shit Marquez do his magic and run away with it. Here's hoping it s a great close race and nobody goes down and gets hurt. Rubber side down fellas ! !

·
Registered
510 Posts
I think the first race is up in the air. I think if Hayden or Edwards got a podium for the whole season that would be huge.

Marquez is still injured, so he won't be at his brilliant best, Lorenzo is irritatingly consistent and is always finishing in the top 3, so he has a great chance at winning. I think Rossi winning his 9th championship would be fantastic.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
^ Can't you just post it here?

I read Lorenzo was having problems with tires, hope he's got that sorted. Seemed the new rubber was messing with how he carries speed thru the turns. Marquez will jump right back in like nothing ever happened, I think he'll win the first race. That little sh!t. :p
Hayden was looking for more power from his RCV1000R. I don't know if he got it yet?? I'm hoping the new open class RCV1000R's do well, but I think the factory bikes and satellite bikes will still be faster, except for Ducati. :D

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
I'm going to go out on a limb and piss off Madbuyer and predict Pedrosa even though I like Marquez. Once Marquez is back to 100% all bets are off.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ Can't you just post it here?
I sure can, sir!
I tried PDF and it was too big, so I had to convert it. It has been shrunk down a bit now, but I did a couple more changes.

For the record, I hope Nicky kicks the crap out of everyone, lol!
I'm a big Hayden fan, as if you all couldn't tell. :)
As far as personality goes, that would easily be Rossi or Edwards
THOSE GUYS ARE HILARIOUS!!!!

Let me know what you think of this schedule!

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
I'm going to go out on a limb and piss off Madbuyer and predict Pedrosa even though I like Marquez. Once Marquez is back to 100% all bets are off.
That is just wishful thinking on your part :D I wouldn't be angry, but I still don't like the little cock sucker. :eek:

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
That is just wishful thinking on your part :D I wouldn't be angry, but I still don't like the little cock sucker. :eek:
And Cut and Print....:D:D:D

·
Registered
510 Posts
Why does everyone hate Marquez? He doesn't just drag knees, he drags elbows!! I like his riding style, aggressive, takes chances, has occasional crashes because of it. Basically he doesn't always play it safe.

I hate Lorenzo....and his stupid snake celebration thing he does. I get so mad when he does that after his wins.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I personally like Marquez. There is no denying he's great rider.
He is just young, and takes chances that us old folk can't. Lol.
He does a lot for charity too, says to me the guys got heart.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts