RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmmmmm.....:) I like it, will have to wait and see the final product.
Similar to the RSV4 ???
Should be interesting though, I like that they are going with the V4:D
What will its final name be ?? RCV4 ???

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
The RC213V name was dropped quite a bit at the dealer meeting in Toronto last week. There were also rumours (neither confirmed nor denied) about an ultra expensive very close to the race model bike as well. What is for sure is there will be at least one V4 powered superbike released either in 2014 or at the latest 2015.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Get rid of that ugly ass ridge where the nose and side fairings meet.....madbuyer is saving his pennies now for a new ride.:cool:

Dear Honda...the VFR is one ugly ass machine, please do not screw up your newest superbike by making it ugly too.

signed, a potential buyer.:D

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Get rid of that ugly ass ridge where the nose and side fairings meet.....madbuyer is saving his pennies now for a new ride.:cool:

Dear Honda...the VFR is one ugly ass machine, please do not screw up your newest superbike by making it ugly too.

signed, a potential buyer.:D
That is one ugly exhaust system they put on that bike.
I'd like to how many (or few) they've sold.
I know in my metro area of approx. 300K people, I've seen two (and I think one was from a neighboring city).
I know there are several VFR1200s on craigslist for sale in my area.
Unlike the VFR800, it appears these aren't long term "keepers".

One interesting side note is, the engine only has three cams.
A separate cam for each bank of exhaust valves using shim under bucket valve lash adjustment, and one middle cam for the intake valves using rocker arms with lead screws and jam nuts for valve adjustment.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Get rid of that ugly ass ridge where the nose and side fairings meet....
@madbuyer.....Awww common MB.......It is there because it helps with the downforce on the front tire right:confused: ...right guys:confused::rolleyes::D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts