RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a friendly reminder, tickets are cheaper now with the first price increase coming after April 15th.

I am planning to be there as is custom.:D

Who else is in?

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Of course , I will be

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
I'm in as well. Be there Friday til Sunday. Hotel booked. Not sure which tickets to buy or if the turn 9 package is something I might be interested in.

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Will be there again as the last few years. Staying same place downtown. Thurs thru Sun.

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course , I will be
But of course....:D

I'm in as well. Be there Friday til Sunday. Hotel booked. Not sure which tickets to buy or if the turn 9 package is something I might be interested in.
Good move on getting a room booked. I hope you were able to get one downtown.:cool:

Will be there again as the last few years. Staying same place downtown. Thurs thru Sun.
Yeah, I know where you will be staying.:D

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Good move on getting a room booked. I hope you were able to get one downtown.:cool:

Yes, staying at the Westin Downtown. Booked in early February and most downtown hotels were already out of rooms.

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its almost time....

In about 12 days the circus come to town. Make a point to say hello down on Meridian Street. I will try to get the usual spot on the East side of the circle.:wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Lot 2 with the gang ...chillin with the guys from Wis kon sin . Derek is going to bring one of his Ducs this year / leavin his SP2 home :( ...John what nite you going to be downtown Fri and Sat ? Whats the best time to get there / I was late last year . Id like to say hi . I have your # as well . Can stop by the Indy Lot 2 campground as well guys

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lot 2 with the gang ...chillin with the guys from Wis kon sin . Derek is going to bring one of his Ducs this year / leavin his SP2 home :( ...John what nite you going to be downtown Fri and Sat ? Whats the best time to get there / I was late last year . Id like to say hi . I have your # as well . Can stop by the Indy Lot 2 campground as well guys
The best time to get down town is as early as you can and save me a spot!:grin2:

I'd like to stop in the camp site but that place scares me:wink2: All kinds of crazies in there...

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I am sure a local Indy badass like yourself would be just fine . Talk about crazy , Indy is loaded with crazy >:)

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I asked Colin if he was going to be @ Indy today on FB and he gave me the thumbs up ! I figured as much

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I asked Colin if he was going to be @ Indy today on FB and he gave me the thumbs up ! I figured as much
He will be working the MotoAmerica gig...

On another front, I have good news. Call me when you get to Indy.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
What promoting MotoAmerica ? Will do , will be leaving here on Wedsday morning

·
Registered
128 Posts
Going to the GP as well! Would love to meet up. Anyone riding their bike out there? I was going to but picked up a GD nail in my tire and can't get it replaced in time...

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Getting in Thurs. Afternoon. John... U gonna be able to make it out for the evening or can you only come out "when you have no class"?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm going to be camping out in Lot 2 somewhere. Just got my tickets and Paddock passes today. Sitting in Section J for the race. PM me if anyone wants to meet up for a beer. I'm going to need one after 15hrs of driving!

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What promoting MotoAmerica ? Will do , will be leaving here on Wedsday morning
Motorcycle Racing, MotoAmerica Racing Series | MotoAmerica He is a TV personality now:grin2:

Going to the GP as well! Would love to meet up. Anyone riding their bike out there? I was going to but picked up a GD nail in my tire and can't get it replaced in time...
I will be riding Friday and Saturday but not Race day. You can catch some of us downtown Indy Friday and Saturday night.

https://www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com/events/motogp/event-info/motorcycles-on-meridian

Getting in Thurs. Afternoon. John... U gonna be able to make it out for the evening or can you only come out "when you have no class"?
I will call you some time when I have no class....its a definite maybe.:wink2:

I'm going to be camping out in Lot 2 somewhere. Just got my tickets and Paddock passes today. Sitting in Section J for the race. PM me if anyone wants to meet up for a beer. I'm going to need one after 15hrs of driving!
Did you say beer:grin2:

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
All set , loaded up today . A bit of a delay this am . We had a front move thru this am with 70 mph winds , heavy rain and tornado alerts . Lost power until noon 345KV went down , but I am all set to head out to the mid west early in the am . I see Bradl is with Aprilia now .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like that piggy on the back is squatting that TuRD a bit....little Honda humor there...

1 - 20 of 70 Posts