Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reviewing the entries in Parts 1 and 2, decide now who will win the 2018 Bike Of The Year Contest.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Looks like congrats are in order to Duck Hunter. But also congrats to all other contestants for BOTY!!

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Congrats to everyone that participated for BOTM through 2018.

Thanks everyone for the votes for BOTY.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Happy New Year, and congrats to DH ftw! Congrats to all the botm's this year too. :)

I have to wonder Matt, do you think Colin Edwards has seen a pic of your bike? Being a rider (and winner!) of the Suzuka 8 hr as much as he has been, he would probably like your one-of RC51.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Thanks Jondog !

Who knows, maybe he is one of the guys who voted for me :surprise::grin2:

Happy New Year, and congrats to DH ftw! Congrats to all the botm's this year too. :)

I have to wonder Matt, do you think Colin Edwards has seen a pic of your bike? Being a rider (and winner!) of the Suzuka 8 hr as much as he has been, he would probably like your one-of RC51.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Happy New Year to the forums guys definitely all nice rides in this year's contest maybe 2019 will be as good or better!

Totally awesome & unique carbon SP1 duckhunter you finally made time for your own bike after fab bing parts for everyone else's & she wins bike of the year congratulations!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts