RC51 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys....just had a friend finally pay me back for an overdue loan. Now I have $250 burning a hole in my pocket if you will...how would you / what would you blow it on ??

No J Dog, I am not going to the local strip club to "make it drizzle" ....:D

I was thinking I'd buy that Speedo healer that we talked about a week or so ago...$75...

http://www.sprocketcenter.com/p/1119299/speedodrd-speedometer-calibrator---honda.html

and maybe a Shorai battery ...seen them lately around $175 shipped...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shorai-LiFeP04-Motorcycle-Battery-LFX18A1-BS12-Lithium-/170721666256?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item27bfcde4d0

thoughts ??

·
Registered
73 Posts
Tires. You might not need them now, but you will eventually.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Or a track day at Barber. Or 2 days at Tally. Or whatever track is close to you.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good idea Jon...I will add that to the list !

$250 won't get me much LDH...unless you can "Hook a brotha up !" Maybe a set of Ohlins for $250 ?? :D :D

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
I picked up to ballistic 8 cells for 240 no tax from a local shop. I would find a Ballistic and do the speedo healer. or do tires. never a bad idea to keep a spare set of tires.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great idea B Miller ...

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm in the same delima. I might grab some of those TechG rearsets off fleabay. Ordering my speedohealer tomorrow. Also thinking about doing the projector headlights....

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cool James....

·
Registered
609 Posts
You can lend it to me and I will double your money. I just received an email from a long lost relative in Nigeria and apparently someone in our family died leaving an inheritance of $10 million. I need $250 for the release papers (I will send it to them via Western Union). Seems too legit to quit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts