RC51 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Don't think so. I've never seen or heard of anybody doing that. Not to say it cant be done without alittle fabricating. Metalscorpio's 51 uses a mix of 600rr & 1000rr pieces but he had to fab everything to make it fit. The rr hugger is pretty much a direct fit.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i saw him over on speedzilla forums sweet bike i wasn't thinking that radical i just know votrex make a nice set of adj. rear sets in fact alot of companys do but i can find only sato's that are adj. for the rc and the others are more in my price range and i just love the votex one but they only make them for the 600rr or the 1000rr

·
RC51 Forums Moderator
275 Posts
It does take a lot of fabricating to get that thing to fit. Like mine, I'm thinking of doing the 1000RR tail for mine. It cools the exhaust and is a lot wider and has a sharper point at the tip.

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
yeah i saw him over on speedzilla forums sweet bike i wasn't thinking that radical i just know votrex make a nice set of adj. rear sets in fact alot of companys do but i can find only sato's that are adj. for the rc and the others are more in my price range and i just love the votex one but they only make them for the 600rr or the 1000rr
Try Attack Performance adjustable rearsets.
They are made of stronger 7075 vs 6061 and they are cheaper than LSL, Sato, or Gilles.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Actually. '04 and '05 are different bikes. Different spacers and bearings in the wheels because of the inverted forks.
According to parts fiche on Ron Ayers the CBR600RR used the same front wheel from 2003 to 2006. Bolts right up using the stock RC51 spacers. I'm halfway to 3-spoke wheels, front is done and mounted up on the bike, rear probably will be done this winter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.