RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stig,

I wanted to give you a big shout out to you for finding me the Staintune exhaust. I would have never found the pipes I did and would have probably shelled out a helluva lot more $$ for a new set. I definitely owe you a cold beer at a minimum. If you are ever in the corn fields of Indiana make sure you look me up because I owe you one. Until that happens I will have to have Madbuyer work as a stand in for you next weekend at MotoGp. See the shot below for a look at the new pipes on the bike. :D

From one RC and VFR brother to another....Thanks again!!

Nick

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
Nice, sexy find for your VFR!

Miguel is a stand up guy and amazingly helpful when you need him.

He hooked me up with my Moris a while back.

I feel very lucky to have him in the forum and very privileged to know him in person, even though we've never met face to face :)

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
Miguel has always been a stand up guy. he is just a genuinely good person. Something pretty rare these days.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
That's awesome
Pipes look great!

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Makis and Gts455 - I couldn't agree more!
Miguel and I have helped each other over the last year as well. He sent me a signed hat from Motegi MotoGP last year too!

Cheers to you Stig!!!

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
I also owe my close friend Miguel my sincere thanks, he is the most stand up guy I have never had the pleasure of meeting face to face.

Cheers, buddy.:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Thanks guys for the compliments. It was a surprise to find this thread this morning.

You guys have each helped me out too when I needed it & I've been happy to help when I could. That's just the way this community works well. :)

As for Motleyfan's exhausts, when I saw you were after a set and there was one available, it was just a matter of passing the info onto a brother.
Not just an RC51 one, but a VFR one too. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts