RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( Well we just have 10 inches of snow yesterday and they call for more on Sunday and Monday. So..... Below is my medication I have to take to get through the winter... Ejoy and feel free to add more. The more the merry...

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
:( Well we just have 10 inches of snow yesterday and they call for more on Sunday and Monday. So..... Below is my medication I have to take to get through the winter... Ejoy and feel free to add more. The more the merry...
Although I was riding just last last week, just 350km to Nagano for a few days snowboarding, the beautiful mountain roads that are awesome for exploring in the summer here were definitely not biker friendly... Driving in a 4WD through the twisty road with beautiful scenery, was inspiring though! Have made plans to get back there in the early summer with a friend and explore those mountains on the RC51 & VFR for 3 days. Maybe I'll invest in a GoPro to use on that trip. We'll see.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lots of roads like that just a few hours away from me...

Hey, Nobody. I try to look for roads in your area but could not find anything even close to these below in terms of twisted and road surface condition. I did a quick paste of several roads I will be visiting this summer. It is like a mini dragon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts