RC51 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a stock rear seat still in the plastic : $90.00

Stock rear sets (SP1) with levers,heel plates,brake light switch : $100.00 for the pair.Sold!!!!!

Stock passenger pegs with brackets: $50.00 for the pair.SOLD!!!!!!!

All are in great shape. Prices are plus shipping. I ship from work so we get a little better deal with UPS so if you are interested just send me your zip and I can get a quote.

I also have a full set of Hot Bodies track body work painted to match a stock '01 Gas tank that I would sell but will not ship.

If anyone is interested in these parts you can PM me or email at [email protected]

·
Registered
41 Posts
Would you be willing to ship the rear sets to the UK?
If you're able to provide a total price including shipping, that would be great. :D
Cheers
Matt

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would you be willing to ship the rear sets to the UK?
If you're able to provide a total price including shipping, that would be great. :D
Cheers
Matt
We ship UPS from where I work. I had them estimate a 5lb. box to Surrey UK and it was $125.00 just for the shipping(ouch!!). I would be glad to ship it but it would make the price $225.00. That is just an estimate, it may be more or less once I actually packaged them up.
Thanks
Guy

·
Registered
41 Posts
We ship UPS from where I work. I had them estimate a 5lb. box to Surrey UK and it was $125.00 just for the shipping(ouch!!). I would be glad to ship it but it would make the price $225.00. That is just an estimate, it may be more or less once I actually packaged them up.
Thanks
Guy
Ouch indeed. They were only to be spares, so I think I'll pass for the moment. Thank you for checking though.

Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts