RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
damn thats alot of piggies, makes me grin ear-to-ear!

·
Registered
606 Posts
That is awesome! I get goosebumps looking at those pics.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As we were rolling into this everyone had stopped and watched as we thundered in there as it is a downhill strech and we were all engine braking and downshifting. Im sure it was marvelous!
We were missing one friend with an '06 black. Banzi satos as well.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Were all out of the bay area 5 of us were from san jose/south bay. One gentleman came down from sonoma area. About a 2 hr ride to join us. Another from Salinas I believe.
I think we will try to do another RC group ride sometime this summer. I will post up as Info is set if anyone wants to make the trip.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Were all out of the bay area 5 of us were from san jose/south bay. One gentleman came down from sonoma area. About a 2 hr ride to join us. Another from Salinas I believe.
I think we will try to do another RC group ride sometime this summer. I will post up as Info is set if anyone wants to make the trip.
2 hour ride to join you? Wow, that's some dedication to the cause right there. Awesome man.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Yeah I was surprised. There were two guys near Oregon border that wanted to join but prior plans were already made. They said next time. That would have been a 5-6 hr ride down I-5

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah I was surprised. There were two guys near Oregon botder that wanted to join but prior plans were already made. They said nrxt time. That would have been a 5-6 hr ride down I-5
:eek: :eek: The most I get is riding with my buddy on his '97 VFR750 on the east coast. Beautiful out by the beaches but Florida is pretty dang flat around here. :(

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Looked like a nice RC get together. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
That is awesome!!
Makes our turnout look crappy!!! :D
@Torquedork, Clutchless, and H_Travis you guys realize we have some catching up to do now!!
One thing I think we should do is set up a camera for all of us rolling up, engine breaking, and a fly by.

·
Super Moderator
6,485 Posts
You should see the video of RC51 get together in the Netherlands.
There must be at least 50 in that group. And then they meet up with other groups.
Almost seems like every RC51 in Europe is there.

·
Registered
510 Posts
You guys out in Cali have all the fun. That looks like a great time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts