RC51 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A quick 250 mile trip to Winkleman via AZ Route 77. This is a road I love to ride. Twisty, flowy, not technical at all, very little if any traffic, just relaxing bliss. I normally don't stop to take photos, but the desert is in full bloom and the area near Winkleman is some of the nicest Sonoran Desert around.

I just love the RC as a sport tourer :ROFLMAO:

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Sky Plant

Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Sky Plant Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Land vehicle Sky Wheel Vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Plant Automotive tire

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wonderful pics!! Looks like a marvelous day.

RC Looks great 馃憤
Thanks man. Lots of great days ahead like today. I look forward to going further north as the temps warm up here in the valley. Unfortunately, much like last year it has been crazy windy which is not a condition I really enjoy riding mileage in.

The RC just makes me smile. I've put in over 5,000 miles on it already since I completed the restore and got it on the road in November. I can't stop riding it. I've even been accepted into the local Ducati club as they have such an appreciation for the bike.

I love late 90s and early 2000s sportbikes. The RC still holds up today. I like that it's a bike I can work on myself which make the ownership experience even better. I had a 1998 CBR900RR before my first RC and I miss that bike too.

The bike looks so good, I figured I better pickup a new Dainese one piece suite to match :)

Premium Member
Love the scenery, looks like an amazing place to ride....Arizona is on my list of places to settle down in once I retire. Bike looks great

I agree with you on the older bikes, they are much more fulfilling. The CBR900RR is such a great bike. That'll be my retirement rebuild project.

Registered
Wow, very nice pictures, so good I could feel the bliss of the ride! Makes me want to go ride miss piggy, as I put her away last summer, and haven't touched her since. Starting to warm up here, so I just ordered a set of tires, some oil and coolant.

Premium Member
I've been on that road. Granted I was riding a "paint shaker" but still a great ride. Some great roads in that region as long as you get off the slabs. Would be nice to be on an SP down there, except for maybe the heat (time of year very dependent of course).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts