RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we have a nice global community here, I was wondering what stories are floating around out there in your respective country about the loss of this jetliner.

I find it odd in this day and age that something like a jetliner can be "lost" and not a soul be found.

My trust in the news agencies here are next to nil, hell I can't even trust the weather man half the time:D

Oh and a big FU, NSA you can KMA...........;)

·
Premium Member
6,479 Posts
Some say the plane is sitting in a hanger at Diego Garcia. Who can say?

And never trust the news media. They're just government/corporate mouthpieces.

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
The news on TV was all over the topic back then, when they suddenly stopped broadcasting anything on that.
Rumors among people, like the 80% of whom I talked with about that issue, were convinced that USA Secret Service or CIA had shot down that plane for political reasons.

Personally I don't know what to believe. I can barely trust the internet news at this point.
I just hope those families who lost someone on that plane, find peace over that loss and go on with their lives eventually.

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
What political gain could be had by shooting that plane down? Who was supposedly on it?

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Sad how one day something can be "Headline News" and the next day nothing.

But there are so many other serious issues that go unreported...such as conflicts overseas that will have great impacts in the foreseeable future.

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
They use the headlines to draw your attention from the Real braking news, which they usually never see publicity on national TV. Only the internet.

John, I really don't know buddy......I heard it a lot but each one, who said so, had some unverifiable reasons to back it up so I can't be sure of anything.

I think it'll probably be one of those "we'll never find out the real truth" kinda situation here.

·
Premium Member
6,479 Posts
Sad how one day something can be "Headline News" and the next day nothing.

But there are so many other serious issues that go unreported...such as conflicts overseas that will have great impacts in the foreseeable future.
Review the song "Dirty Laundry" by Don Henley.
It's all you need to know about the news industry.

·
Premium Member
6,479 Posts
What political gain could be had by shooting that plane down? Who was supposedly on it?
Just as a certain 100 ton Boeing 757 somehow managed to compress it's 124 foot wingspan and 44 foot tall tail down into a 15x20 foot hole in the side of the Pentagon 10 feet off the ground without disturbing the adjacent sides of the building (or roof), while being piloted in a 120 degree downward spiraling turn by a person who couldn't even fly a Cessna worth a damn in flight school (or so his instructor said).

Which also occurred the same day three buildings fell at free fall speed (32 ft/sec^2). The only three structural steel buildings in recorded history that accomplished this due to fire.

I guess we're now living in an age of miracles.
Who knows what may happen next...

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Just as a certain 100 ton Boeing 757 somehow managed to compress it's 124 foot wingspan and 44 foot tall tail down into a 15x20 foot hole in the side of the Pentagon 10 feet off the ground without disturbing the adjacent sides of the building (or roof), while being piloted in a 120 degree downward spiraling turn by a person who couldn't even fly a Cessna worth a damn in flight school (or so his instructor said).

Which also occurred the same day three buildings fell at free fall speed (32 ft/sec^2). The only three structural steel buildings in recorded history that accomplished this due to fire.

And that right there is the closest thing to the truth we may know for several decades. Just look at the Kennedy assassination. 60 years later, certain government agencies are still trying to keep that cover-up from the public.

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I kind of knew the way this thread would go and I see differing stories that are complete bullshit. To have the technology we have this day and age and to lose a jetliner if over the top bullshit.

Now it looks like we have governments who on the outward appearance to be adversarial but colluding behind the scenes.

Keep it rolling, like Makis posted I have not heard about the US potentially being involved in the incident. It wouldn't be the first time the US government has killed some of it own in an unsanctioned operation.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
It occurred to me recently why there's so much security at airports. It's ridiculous how bad it's gotten these days. In Japan we now have to remove shoes, something not previously required. I noticed 2 days ago when Carlos & his family flew from Japan that because they had a baby they could take foods & larger quantities of liquids, where usually 100ml & smaller amounts only can be carried - which must be in clear plastic bags. So if you have a baby then you're exempt from stupid rules. Funny, that, eh?

I haven't been to the US for a long time, but would probably find it highly irritating to have to go through the security procedures at airports there with body scans, physical searches, etc. And if I were to refuse, or be difficult - I might lose my flight and be put on a "watch list" for the rest of my life. Am I a terrorist? No, of course not - neither is anybody else who feels irritated by these systems, really...

So why do we have all these security measures if there aren't any real terrorist events occurring, I asked myself.

Then it hit me:

The reason for all these security measures is to remind every passenger there is a "REAL" threat of terrorism and help make us accept the ever increasing intrusion into our privacy and removal of civil liberty by our "elected" governments.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was never a missing plane in the first place and for this to be a story to continue making us believe there is a need for security.

Fact is, the biggest terrorists are the powerful investment banks and military industries who cause wars to continue vastly profiting from them.

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
I find the news media about Ukraine quite telling about the truth in that lies are so abundant in the stories we're being fed. I haven't trusted the general media for a long time now, but these latest reports from them are absurdly one sided.

Reading the Guardian in the UK online (Which is the organisation that gave us Edward Snowden) I see ever derogatory & heavily one-sided articles, but then most of the comments from readers are either way off the mark, or complaining about the lack of truth. Yet the Guardian still pedals the same rubbish about Russia daily now.

The way I can see it from articles in alternative media (www.globalresearch.ca has some interesting articles with alternative views) Putin wants to take back Ukraine because the US put it's own illegally appointed government in place there, so they could control the Crimean region and place a military base there. This was after NATO (about 2 decades ago) specifically agreed not to ever try to occupy countries around Russia after the USSR disbanded.

There are reports of CIA operatives & independently contracted US military operatives there in large numbers now. It's also interesting that sniper fire was the reason the fighting begun... Who put them there?

It's clear the US government's stance is - it doesn't want peace, it wants control of the region and we're being fed cock & bull stories by general media in support of this.

Russia currently has 15% of the world's markets in natural gas. The US fuel industry is looking to export natural gas, so it's trying to bring about sanctions from Europe against Russia so it can profit from sales of it's own resources. Sanctions can be quite profitable for some of the larger corporations, see... That's what it's about, not human care for people of the Ukraine.

I liked how Putin responded to Visa & Master Card''s threats of sanction in refusing to honor Russian transactions. He simply made the ultimatum that they must lodge the equivalent of 2 day's trading funds as security with Russia (Which is billions of dollars in transactions) and if they don't - then Russian banks will form their own system for credit card / electronic payments and they'll lose these vast markets. Of course we see none of the above reported in the general news media. Putin worked his way up from the roots of the KGB from when he was a teenager. He's not stupid and probably doesn't appreciate being bullied into doing what he doesn't think is right either...Russia holds huge resources, not least oil and it must protect it's territory.

I have nothing against the US as people. When people say the US is doing something, it's not it's people - really. If anything they're the most bombarded with media and propoganda so it's hardest for them to see the truth than those outside. Sadly just as in most other countries, the public in the US are far from control of their government. It's a cartel of the largest private investment banks (Which form the Federal Reserve), the military industrial complex, the largest corporations and the corrupt people in government at the top, all the way down through congress. Everybody gets a payout and they either keep quiet or they risk losing everything. There used to be talk of the US government becoming increasingly hyjacked. It has been for quite some time already.

Did you know that Congress members are legally allowed to trade on the stock exchange using the information they learn days before a major event occurs? And it's legal to receive campaign donations from corporations, in return for favours in pushing through policy. Then if these congress members get the results the corporations seek, they get to receive top CEO & other positions in the corporations that support them, with handsome salaries. Doesn't this sort of behavior seem entirely wrong? Sure does to me...

I was watching an interesting interview recently with a recent ex-president of Lebanon where he described an event about a week after he came into office. He was offered a briefcase with $500,000 which he was told he would receive the same of every month, if he agreed to follow US policy. Apparently this was via a member of the Saudi embassy and this had been the way with his predecessors since the early 90's. You only need realise this is pocket change for what the industry in US government member's pockets stands to receive in return, then begin to see how much of this exists. All governments are corrupt to some degree, one main reason being that we have central banks that create money (from nothing) and provide it to governments with interest incurred - which the public must work to pay.

What's interesting is how many people are losing confidence in general news media and their governments. The difference is stark compared to say 5 years ago and the lack of trust will continue to grow exponentially as more & more people tell each other what they see is happening. The masses are what the cowards pushing the buttons are most afraid of so the more of us who disbelieve the lies the media they own feeds us, the better. It won't carry on like this forever. Sooner or later people will say enough!

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts

What do you do with evidence of the largest crime ever committed in the US?
Usually you don't tamper with it, right?

What did they do with the melted (from Thermite explosions) metal from the 3 buildings that collapsed in 9-11?

Simple - they shipped it to China so it could be melted down...Before too many people begun to see the evidence.

Oh yeah, let's not forget the FBI found a passport from one of the hyjackers.

An interesting thing is to follow the money trail and see what transactions took place before and during 9-11. Vast amounts of corrupt money trail vanished into thin air....Boom - just like that.
Meanwhile Bush was with a classroom of children on the day but didn't even leave when he was told of the first airliner hitting the WTC. :rolleyes:

They cant even tap into their imagination to produce suitably convincing stories. Stupidity like finding a passport intact when metal was melted in the debris around - makes it obvious they're lying.

...I'd better stop here, as the thoughts of how this crime caused the murder of countless people & continues to affect each & every one of us this day is most upsetting.

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Once the people of the US are made to give up their weapons, there will be trouble domestically.

Thanks for venting a bit Stig, I agree to most of your points. The US should just drill their own oil, supply allies with whatever they need from the US and buy from allies around the globe for the necessities to keep a country moving. I would do all I can (and do with my job!) to not buy out of China. They are on the move too like Russia, to take and land that touches the South China Sea and beyond. You constantly see them pushing the Philippines around. I actually had one of my Filipino friends ask me point blank, when is the US coming back, I am afraid the Chinese will be coming soon. It was odd bcause not long ago, the Filipino government asked the US to leave Subic Bay in 1992 because a treaty couldn't be agreed to.

It would be nice for the US to also get paid for when they render their services abroad too. For some reason, the US and some of her allies are always the ones to come to peoples aid when shit hits the fan. That is not a complaint, it is a fact. It helps balance, I hope when the US government does decide to over reach in foreign countries.

Take Nigeria for instance, its the human thing to do to help try and save everyone of those girls from tyranny. What ever expenses are incurred for the services we are providing, pay it back. Better yet, pay it back to the Chinese and the Japanese that hold all of the US's bad debt.

None of what I say is meant to be argumentative in any way, I just get tired of all of our governments trying to shovel shit to us and just expect all of us just to take it.

*madbuyer now steps off of his soap box*

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
I haven't looked into it so can't comment but I'd not take Nigeria's stories at face value, myself. There is likely to be more to it than the general media portrays. I'd want to read alternative media, digest different views and then try to begin to see what may be the truth.

Some parts of Africa are rich in resources including oil & minerals and usually where there's wealth there's moves towards confiscation...or in other words - theft of these resources.

As far as I know, the western government isn't at all concerned about severe suffering of others. After all, they supplied many of the arms for child soldiers in Sierra Leone. There are places in Africa where missionaries I know tell of their work where 10% of the population has AIDS and 40% is HIV positive. These are horrific figures. Absolutely no help comes from western governments there either...

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
China is headed for a very big financial downturn I believe. Bubbles & bursts are no accident and their property development bubble is huge. When that pops, the investment banks will gain huge wealth in assets confiscated.... just like they've always done.

It's the same pattern as Japan, only faster and a lot larger. The largest corporations are no longer developing new factories in China. For some larger Japanese companies, now it's places like Laos, Cambodia, etc. where they can take advantage of corrupt government and slave labour rates. The same patterns will develop: Once these 3rd world countries become too costly to produce goods in, things will move to other poorer countries' leaving behind land ripped of it's resources and a public that was once capable of sustaining itself, be addicted to modern ways of life. This is the genuine but human cost of models of continuous growth for shareholders.

Interestingly Japan's lost 80% of it's manufacturing (Mostly electronic) over the last 20 years. That's a staggeringly large figure. The US has lost a lot too over the last 30 years. Pretty much every country has, but now the tide is turning for China.
Interesting times ahead...

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Speaking of buying locally...

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Then it hit me:

The reason for all these security measures is to remind every passenger there is a "REAL" threat of terrorism and help make us accept the ever increasing intrusion into our privacy and removal of civil liberty by our "elected" governments.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was never a missing plane in the first place and for this to be a story to continue making us believe there is a need for security.

Fact is, the biggest terrorists are the powerful investment banks and military industries who cause wars to continue vastly profiting from them.
True words!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Do No Evil.

I kind of knew the way this thread would go and I see differing stories that are complete bullshit. To have the technology we have this day and age and to lose a jetliner if over the top bullshit.

Now it looks like we have governments who on the outward appearance to be adversarial but colluding behind the scenes.

Keep it rolling, like Makis posted I have not heard about the US potentially being involved in the incident. It wouldn't be the first time the US government has killed some of it own in an unsanctioned operation.:rolleyes:

Just like they did not care that Arnold Lewis Raphel (US Ambassador to Pakistan), was on the 'plane that was carrying Gen. Zia-ul-Haq, when they blew it out of the air, first incapacitationg the pilots with a gas.
Please don't ask me about my VERY strong suspicions, as the Russians also tried to kill my Mom's Uncle 5 times. The US, however, had sympathizers in the Army that helped them gain access to load those explosives in a crate of mangos on that flight.

Just please don't believe everything you hear on the news, no matter what country you're from.
Whatever happened to standing up for good & forbidding evil ?
I would not support even my own brother, if he did something wrong or evil.

And I hear you, SubSailor. Like everyone else in the States at the time, I believed what our government told us about 9/11. Until I started doing my own research on the events leading upto & after that terrible day. It allowed our country & government to do things around the World that they otherwise would not have been able to do.

P.S. Picture is of a "Unimog", a really capable off road truck with 16 gears, built by Mercedes Benz in the 70s'. This fine example was restored to original spec by a colleague in Lahore, Pakistan.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts