RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was reading another thread recently that discussed posting a member's ride. I then realized that the site doesn't have an explicit forum for this. I thought it would be nice to have a member's rides subforum. That may also be part of the intent of the bike of the month subforum, if I read that correctly. If so, I recommend that mods/admin consider renaming that subforum to something like RC51 Forums Member's Rides and Bike of the Month.

Also in the regional forums it would be great to see a Canada subforum since there are so many of us here.

What are your thoughts? (not trying to stir anything up....)

·
Administrator
1,242 Posts
We could change it to "Reader's Rides" with a BOTM sticky. Thoughts? Regarding a Canadian Subforum, we have an International Subforum with a Canadian thread that only has 8 responses since 2010. If there gets to be more interest and participation, we can look at it again.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
We could change it to "Reader's Rides" with a BOTM sticky. Thoughts? Regarding a Canadian Subforum, we have an International Subforum with a Canadian thread that only has 8 responses since 2010. If there gets to be more interest and participation, we can look at it again.

I think the change to your suggestion of Reader's Rides with a BOTM sticky is a great idea. What do you others think? Reply and make your opinion known.

I actually haven't looked at the international forum because the last post from the Phillipines threw me off. That thread you mention is for a single city in Canada. I'm actually impressed it got 8 responses. With most other vehicle enthusiast forums I've seen, Canada is separated from the US and international forums. So by not having that here, my guess is that is why Canada posts are so small in that forum. Even single car model forums I've participated in have had Canada subforums. I agree with you YtseJam that people have to use it if a change is warranted.

So anyone from Canada who wants a Canada region subforum here should reply so we and YtseJam can get a general idea of the interest.

Canadians...always wanting special treatment.....:D
LOL :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts