Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Liquid Bottle Fluid Plastic bottle Bottle cap

Font Material property Publication Advertising Book

Drinkware Cup Serveware Tableware Coffee

White Automotive design Automotive lighting Engineering Machine

Light Automotive tire Coil spring Gas Shock absorber

OK so update on the rs660 soon to be my 2023 race bike. I've spent the rest of the year riding it learning it and getting faster on it . I have now gotten to the point where it needs some serious upgrades for me to continue my progress on it . The basics suspension too soft for my fat self . Go shift needed. And many other things .

I love the bike there are things I hate about it though which will be addressed later . One of those being the abs ... the lever feel on hard braking is garbage with the abs pulsing.

Anyways here are some pics of the race build ap far .

Attachments

·
Registered
Honda Vtr1000 SP-Y Castrol colours
91 Posts
Great thread. 👍 It looks like the 660 has a decent pillion seat on it. Which is rare on modern sports bikes...
Where as the RSV4 has a match box covered in foam 😄
Not really relevant to your needs on a race bike obviously. But I occasionally take the odd passenger so its interesting to me.. Carrying passengers, Something folks don't seem to do anymore on modern Superbikes.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Photograph Motorcycle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting

Lol yeah I have a 2020 rsv4 factory as well and the rear seat is a joke it's about the size of a thong lol . Well she got finished up and hit the track with it front for oil gamble did not pay off entirely . Went from 7w to 15w and it was too thick got the forks to work well enough to get through the day but I had to tread light. So 10w should be the perfect oil weight . Rear felt awesome with the new spring . Well.heres so more pics of it all done.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts