RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an aftermarket mosfet regulator and had to cut off the connector with the green and red wires. From my understanding the 3 yellow wires from the regulator connect to the 3 yellow wires on the factory harness in no particular order. But, do the red and green wires have to be connected to a specific red and green wire on the factory harness? I know the black wire on the factory harness is no longer utilized. The mosfet regulator has 2 red wires and 2 green wires coming off of it. Can the green wires be matched up to the green wires and the red wires be matched up to the red wires in no particular order? Hope this makes sense.

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I bought an aftermarket mosfet regulator and had to cut off the connector with the green and red wires. From my understanding the 3 yellow wires from the regulator connect to the 3 yellow wires on the factory harness in no particular order. But, do the red and green wires have to be connected to a specific red and green wire on the factory harness? I know the black wire on the factory harness is no longer utilized. The mosfet regulator has 2 red wires and 2 green wires coming off of it. Can the green wires be matched up to the green wires and the red wires be matched up to the red wires in no particular order? Hope this makes sense.

Also, sorry if this is the wrong forum. If need be can this post please be moved to the correct forum? Thanks

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
all the reds splice together, all the greens splice together, the order of yellows is irrelevant

it's literally just colour for colour. you can't possibly mess this up. leave the white/black disconnected and make sure you insulate it well so it won't short out.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts