RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
AHHHHHH!!!! WHY !!!!! do these Akra's come up when I do not have the coin !!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
That is a fantastic price for an unused full system!
I paid $1430 for mine back in 2008, and that was a closeout price.
MSRP back then was more like $1800.

If anybody here buys that system, I ask that you send me the part numbers for each the components that make up the system.
I lost mine and can't find the parts list since Akrapovic discontinued that system back in 2008 and removed it from their web site.

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
Lol not me...I was just trying to figure out how many sets of exhaust systems I have for the bike...one more would've put me in obsessive compulsive territory.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Lol not me...I was just trying to figure out how many sets of exhaust systems I have for the bike...one more would've put me in obsessive compulsive territory.
LOL, I was almost sure it was you Nobody, or SubSailor.
Hmmmm, SO.......Who ???? Come on now.... you can confess to us !!!!!

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I had the chance and didn't. Tempting but no. Would have pulled the trigger if it was titanium. Didn't want to fool around with a switch.

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
LOL, I was almost sure it was you Nobody, or SubSailor.
Hmmmm, SO.......Who ???? Come on now.... you can confess to us !!!!!
Wasn't me. I've already got three different systems already.
Akrapovic full system (just like the ad), LBP HRC replica full Ti system, and Mark McDade stainless 2-1 system.
A 4th system would be hoarding. ;)

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Should not have procrastinated... When I saw the first post- first thoughts were- That would be nice, to have on the 2003, Then I would have a matching "Full Akra exhaust on the RC, as well as the S-hawk.. Started moving funds... AND Dammit.. :mad:

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Should not have procrastinated... When I saw the first post- first thoughts were- That would be nice, to have on the 2003, Then I would have a matching "Full Akra exhaust on the RC, as well as the S-hawk.. Started moving funds... AND Dammit.. :mad:
Funny, you were my third guess too.....LOL
Too many hoarder's here.....I am not a hoarder. Not me.

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
Wasn't me. I've already got three different systems already.
Akrapovic full system (just like the ad), LBP HRC replica full Ti system, and Mark McDade stainless 2-1 system.
A 4th system would be hoarding. ;)
If I would have scooped it...that would be a 5th system. Oh my I am a hoarder!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts