RC51 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking around for an alarm system. Does anyone have experience or suggestions on a particular brand or more importantly a company I should stay away from.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Good ? Just started lookin into this as well. Lookin more of a system kill more than an alarm though. If i find anythign Ill let you know

·
Registered
863 Posts
I got mine from here. http://www.talonalarms.com/

It worked very well but I later had an electrical gremlin I had to track down so I ended up pulling it out. It wasn't the alarm but a bad fuel pump relay that was my problem. I would be happy to sell it to you if your interested? Mine is the Talon T-3300 model. Its $129.00 new and I'll sell you mine for $50 + shipping. Its just the base model and you can add other bells & whistles to it if you want.

Let me know

·
Registered
27 Posts
alarm

I have the Talon T-3300 with all the bell and whistles. Excellent unit and I installed it in about one hour with no prior experience. Make sure to get wire harness specific to your bike. It will make everything so simple it's almost stupid. There is NO cutting of any wires, it all has proper connectors. There are a lot of features to this unit, so have a good look on their site. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts