RC51 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings RC peeps,
Long time rider finally pulled the trigger on a 2002 RC51, after having lusted after one for 19 years! (I wanted to make sure it wasn't an impulse buy). This one is mechanically sound, with all records and all the RC usual updates.The owner was very detailed and made the upgrades I would have anyway. Ohlins rear shock, Kyle parts, upgraded fork internals, etc. needs some cosmetic TLC but very minor, so it is now bike number 4 in the garage at the time. Looking forward to gaining insight and where did Stig get that Akrapovic SBK race exhaust, I want one!

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Don't think you will ever find an original Akrapovic SBK system like Stigs. The closet you can get is a ladybird HRC titanium system from Simon Percival. This system was copied from a TSR system I believe. His eBay store is hardpartsjapan can Google it and will come up. His direct email is [email protected] best to contact him directly through that. I just bought one couple weeks ago. Great seller with excellent customer service skills. Just remember if you do email him, that he is in Japan and the time difference.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great, thanks for the info! Much appreciated. Currently has Yosh Ti slip ons, and that just doesn't seem right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts