RC51 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone... Just a quick hello. I have a 10/00 SP1, #94

Had mine for nearly two years, and I love it; it has to be the greatest bike of all time :)

Done a few mods: Turn one carbon airbox and intake, SP2 throttle bodies, PCIII, running 15/40 gearing with a speedo healer, HID lighting, made the eyebrow lights indicators and installed flushmounts, SS brake lines,Puig screen, Scotts Dampner, Titax shorties... the list goes on, but will never end.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi tyrekicker,

I changed the globes in the eyebrow lights to orange LED's and just spliced the wiring into the indicators.

My lights have UK stamped on them, so the eyebrow lights were already there when I purchased the bike. I believe the US models didnt have this.

I cant tell you if Honda brought the just the European models into Australia, or the US ones as well, but I think all US models have a black powder coated frame and swingarm except for the '04.

Check to see if you have any wires behind the dash, or to the top of the lights as well... you may have blown globes.

Hi Stu, what eyebrow mod kit did you use? and how did you find it? I am looking at buying a kit at scottsms.com

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
You're correct, the US and Canadian models don't have the eyebrow light holes.
However, you can see where they might be from the mold seams.

·
Registered
106 Posts
G'day stu494, from frickin' freezing Can'tberra!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL, thanks for the welcome Guys...

Nights are still a little cool but the days are great for riding... gotta love spring :)

Have any of you guys from Oz got a SP1 and had issues with the tank leaking fuel, and got somewhere with Honda?

Cheers, Stu

1 - 10 of 10 Posts