RC51 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello RC51 riders!.......I just became a member today, and will be looking to share posts.....I actually just purchased another RC51, and getting it back on the road.......I have had a SP2 2002 for about 3 years now, and just purchased a 2004 that was needing some repair......Yesterday I actually got the bike done enough to go out for a test ride.....Super!....I went with a 44 rear tooth sprocket, 2 into 1 Full Jardine Exhaust, K&N Air Filters, and a Power Commander PCIIIr.........Everything felt really good, and hopefully I will find out why the speedometer reads 0 ....Possibly a sensor or connection?......This last bit of repair needed will get me down to DMV for new registration, and then the Road. .......Anyone have any suggestions, thanks in advance for your reply, Charlie......

·
Registered
863 Posts
Welcome to the site

If you don't mind me asking do you plan on stunting or drag racing the bike? The reason I ask is because the size of your rear sprocket is awfully big. I imagine any decent amount of throttle is raising the front end easily

·
Registered
422 Posts
welcome Charlie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts