RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well seeing as the person who had the RC before i did either had a dumb mechanic or they themselves were dumb failed to do anything right when fixing the bike.

My question is are the radiators the same on both generations of rc51? i need to replace the left radiator.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
58 Posts
well seeing as the person who had the RC before i did either had a dumb mechanic or they themselves were dumb failed to do anything right when fixing the bike.

My question is are the radiators the same on both generations of rc51? i need to replace the left radiator.

Thanks for any help.
I took my radiator to a radiator shop and the repaired it in the same day...i 2 was looking for a replacement left radiator and came out good...if not bike bandit can get u a brand new one for $400..

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Hi mate, I had the same problem I put a front mount radiator kit on my SP1 and it is working fine. Mine doesn't have a temperature switch in the radiator kit either. I was concerned about it at first so had it checked over by a race team mechanic I know. He said it was fine, I think the temperature gets monitored by the thermostat because I have had in on for 6 months now and it is running great. I image an SP2 radiator runs the same way just keep an eye on it good luck Buddha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts