RC51 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank

Just curious how many of you guys ride dirt. I recently purchased a MX bike to build a track on my property in hope that it'll keep me practicing in the off season and maybe help me gain some comfort when I'm riding my bikes a little loose on track. Well let's see what you ride on dirt ! Here's mine .

·
Registered
279 Posts
That sounds like fun man, I'm jealous!

I had a 15 500EXC that I loved but my dirt riding buddy moved to Phoenix, I didn't trust riding rural solo so I eventually sold it, it was plated and a blast to ride on the street but every time I commuted on it I'd ride wheelies in places I shouldn't, fun toy but I lack self control unfortunately.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That sounds like fun man, I'm jealous!

I had a 15 500EXC that I loved but my dirt riding buddy moved to Phoenix, I didn't trust riding rural solo so I eventually sold it, it was plated and a blast to ride on the street but every time I commuted on it I'd ride wheelies in places I shouldn't, fun toy but I lack self control unfortunately.

Very nice ! Never too late to pick it up again though ... lol . I just spent some time in the dirt and it is way way different but fun . I only ate crud once which apparently isn't bad for my firta time out lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts