RC51 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new to the site....
I see RCs around and every one I've chase down and talk to have been very nice and cool people, but it appears that we're all responsible... hard-working adults that have little free time, and I'm starting to believe we're a little antisocial.
I live around the S. Arlington area and would like to find one or a few people to ride with, anyone in the area?

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
I just left there in January (Kitsap area). Look out for the RC51 Meet that typically happens in August.
@TORQUEDORK
You got it this year, my friend!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello Mike, I'm new to the show but I just picked up an '04 that is going to need a lot of work to be pretty again. I'm hoping to meet up with some owners in the area. It's always nice to be able to look over a finished product of what your working on. Plus its fun to meet people who appreciate the same things. I'm up on Whidbey Island by the way.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I figure I'll update this and see if we have any RC people locally... Anyone in the Everett to Arlington area?

·
Registered
142 Posts
You're way up there in WA. I've ridden my 1190R as far a Leavenworth but the RC would have to go on a trailer to get up there. Maybe we could organize a Mt. Saint Helen's meet up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hows it on Whidbey Island, and how's your 04RC rehab going?
Thank you for responding forever ago, and I apologize for not responding within a logical timeframe. I'm a very busy person and stuff drops by the wayside if I'm not on top of it, lol
My RC 05 is naked, and sitting in the livingroom.
I ordered new bodywork and bits so I'm in excited prep mode.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Me and another guy live in Redmond Oregon (central). I'd be down for the annual meetup...didn't see any plans listed yet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry to revive the ancient (by Internet standards) post...just picked up an 06 earlier this year. Any of you guys still around/have RC’s? Didn’t do much other than quick solo rides this year, but would like to take some group rides next year. Lake Stevens area now but moving to Stanwood in late Feb.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry to revive the ancient (by Internet standards) post...just picked up an 06 earlier this year. Any of you guys still around/have RC’s? Didn’t do much other than quick solo rides this year, but would like to take some group rides next year. Lake Stevens area now but moving to Stanwood in late Feb.
I picked up a 01 a few months back. I'm in the Snohomish/Clearveiw area. I'm down for some rides this coming summer.

·
Registered
46 Posts
There are some fun day rides on the south side of Baker and some good ones over on the peninsula. Be fun to work a day at the Ridge in. Never had the RC51 there.

·
Registered
22 Posts
There are some fun day rides on the south side of Baker and some good ones over on the peninsula. Be fun to work a day at the Ridge in. Never had the RC51 there.
Nice, it would be great to get a bunch of folks together.
I’d love to try the Ridge. Watched the road racing/track days a couple times while I was over at the MX track a couple years ago, looked like a blast.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm planning on going to the Ridge this season. Taking the RC to the track is a lot of fun and you'll always get a couple of other riders chat you up in the pits about the bike.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts