RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow thanx man, appreciate it, google offers a lotta crap spam, and unfortunately everything in ur classified’s here seems to be sold already in my area, even though the posts are still out there... thanx for the help

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have an 05 with 6k miles I think in my garage I never ride it. Willing to sell. It's in great shape. Well cared for. Let me know

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey think I saw another post how u just bought this last month..? Can I get ur input on why u were so stoked to finally get one of these to sell it a month later..? Ya know... before I buy my first one that I thought I’d be totally stoked about like your post on Speedzilla..?😳

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey think I saw another post how u just bought this last month..? Can I get ur input on why u were so stoked to finally get one of these to sell it a month later..? Ya know... before I buy my first one that I thought I’d be totally stoked about like your post on Speedzilla..?😳
Its my favorite bike. No rush to sell it. I have been riding and fixing bikes for 20 years. I buy them and restore them. My goal is to buy a newer RC51 one with Ohlins. Trust me this bike puts a smile on your face the moment you let out the clutch. Plan on replacing the fork seals on any bike that hasnt had it done in the last 4 years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts