RC51 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 01 rc with Akro Full ti and KN air filters, the maps on dynojets site are for the euro model or dont have the air filter besides stock. i was wondering anybody got a map for a pc3 with a similar setup to mine.

i already went to rogue but i couldnt find any .djm or .map files just pics, so if you have a map in those formats i would appreciate it if someone could email it to me

thanks guys happy thanksgiving

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Please take the time to get a custom map done. This way you know for sure the map completely fits your system. Sounds like you have spent some good cash on decent equipment, spend that extra $300 or so to get a map you can call your own.

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would really like to look at something like that in the future when i can save up the funds for it, but for right now its just not feasible for me but i appreciate the advice, i just put the akro map from dynojet and so for im not dissapointed but if there was a more specific map for my setup i would love to try those out as well

·
Registered
115 Posts
i would really like to look at something like that in the future when i can save up the funds for it, but for right now its just not feasible for me but i appreciate the advice, i just put the akro map from dynojet and so for im not dissapointed but if there was a more specific map for my setup i would love to try those out as well
Sell your Akra to me :) I promise to go have the custom map made for it! haha Just kidding...unless you're gonna do it, lol. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts