12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just want to know if anybody is in my area and want to go for a ride

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just out of reach for me.
Maybe we can meet up at Calabogie someday.
Where u from 1rider. I go up to bogie a few times a month either to do a track day or to ride street

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im in ottawa , will go whenever.

Scott
For sure I was thinking of going to the rideau car show next Sunday maybe we can meet around there

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm in Kingston. 'bogie is about 2hrs from here. All good roads on the way though.
Who do you do track days with up there? I really want to ride that track, but I'm told that my bike will exceed their db limits. Whiney golfers.
I'm planning to repack my pipes over the winter to see if that will tone things down a little.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in Kingston. 'bogie is about 2hrs from here. All good roads on the way though.
Who do you do track days with up there? I really want to ride that track, but I'm told that my bike will exceed their db limits. Whiney golfers.
I'm planning to repack my pipes over the winter to see if that will tone things down a little.
I go with Turn 2 or Pro 6 (usually turn 2) Its not that bad anymore for the DB. They seam to be taking the measurement from farther away. I had a prob with my GSXR last year but never my RC and I have dual Leo pipes. There is always ways around it. I had to get a DB dog for my GSXR and then she was fine.
We should try to do a day next year with all the RC from the region.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Calabogie is one nice track. Turn2 has everything nicely done too. I have Hindle on mine and used DB Dawgs and measured 89.5db at Calabogie. Max noise level is 98db out there. :D:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts