RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put in an application to join Rogue...months ago and found out a little later that they were shutting down.

I just received an e-mail asking for membership fees?

Are they up and running again? Can someone confirm?

If so, worth it to join the forum? I'm on a few very good sites its getting hard to keep up...

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
I put in an application to join Rogue...months ago and found out a little later that they were shutting down.

I just received an e-mail asking for membership fees?

Are they up and running again? Can someone confirm?

If so, worth it to join the forum? I'm on a few very good sites its getting hard to keep up...
Contact LDH....he is your guy.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yep, your one stop know all sight for RC51's. Rouge did not shut down, it has had a face lift however, and is now taking new members as of this week I believe. LDH is the owner of the sight. So pay the fee and welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
606 Posts
funny you started this thread...here is an email I got yesterday...I didn't know what rogue was

Dear raleigh,
We're sorry, but your application for membership with this site was declined:
ROGUE is now accepting new members for a limited time. To accommodate our new forum software all current members in the membership queue are being deleted and will have to re-register after paying their membership dues If you wish to join follow this link: http://www.rc51.org/contact.htm

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Sounds like it is just people he had waiting while he decided what to do. Just be glad he is a nice guy and didn't take your money right before shutting it down.

I've been a member over there for a little whole now. Lots of interesting folks, but not a ton of discussion about RC's any more as most of the members have moved on to other bikes. Still a good site to join as there is plenty of info and if you are a classifieds junkie like me, you need to have access to everything that might come up for sale.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Rogue has been re-opened for new membership...

...I'm a proud Rogue member.

Rogue is the thinking person's RC51 forum.

It's like the city bus, when it is free, the bums ride, when they charge a small fare, it keeps the crazies from riding.

Go join.

Cheers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts