RC51 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont intend on tracking the 51 but I have a slipper on my Ducati that works well on the street. I havent put alot of miles on my 51 yet but it seemed the rear wheel might hop pretty easy. Just wanted to get some members opinoins on it and see what others are running.

Thanks
Tim

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Poking around on the threads on here and looking at aftermarket parts, it doesnt seem that popular. Im glad you like urs. That helps a bit.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For my ducati, it was worth it. I was able to get into corners much deeper on the track and the twisties without worrying about wheel hop. I havent had enough miles on the RC yet but if it develops the same habbits when ridden hard, it would be well worth the extra 400 or so. I guess it all depends on what riding you do.

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Well I'm out of luck for a slipper clutch. I believe my problem is the basket and clutch plates. The slipper does not come with the basket. That is 850 (slipper) plus 500 (Basket, clutches, springs, bearings and such). 1350 is more than I can do any time soon. A man has to have a dream.

·
Registered
422 Posts
HI, guys..there is a guy in EU sellin TSS slipper clutch at EU 450 & shipping 60 i think.. all in Euro pounds.. If convert to US currency should be around $730..i think not including the pressure plate & spring...CAn fit SP1 & SP2...If u want the email address let me know...

Can Hyper plate from SCottsms used in Slipper clutch...Subsailor & Jgos929 said no problem...any u guys using the them?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Just checked it, Yoyodyne selling the same thing but price ay $849..Some riders in WSBK & WSS using their slippers... i will geting mine around Dec..as need to clear my credit bills on SCottsms...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts