RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has ever compiled a list of known possible swaps that will work on the RC. For example, I see people using CBR1000 wheels, calipers, forks, master cylinders, coil sticks, etc on their bikes. It would be nice if there was a thread or post that would explain the known swaps and if they were or weren't direct bolt ons. if not, then what is required for the swap, and then maybe a link to the actual modification thread where that particular topic was discussed.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LDH, I keep looking at the Ohlins fork rework options. Since they aren't made for an RC, what needs to be modified, the kit, or the forks? Not looking to do anything now, but I am really hesitant on spending a couple grand for suspension on a bike that only cost me $4k total. If I was able to remove parts and return to stock and use those parts in another bike down the road then it would probably be worth it to me.

As far as the air, not in your life. Everything in CA is known to cause cancer. I'll use Ohio air. It's not known to cause cancer.

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
Mike do the 20mm kit I've ridden one with the modification and its night and day.
I'm sure it's in the $650/$750 price range when all said and done. Or you could go big and drop a 30mm kit and be done with...

I'm running a GP Suspension revalve and I love it...do it it's a mod you will not regret.

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts