Votes: 22 53.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The April 2014 Bike Of The Month Poll ended with a tie between Luckyadam12 and CapeCodderRC.
Therefore, we move on to the tie-breaker round.
Choose between the following two contestants who will win the April 2014 Bike Of The Month:

Luckyadam12

CapeCodderRC

·
Registered
413 Posts
I voted for Lucky:)

I submit another poll. should voting be public? I for one am curious to see who cast their vote for whom...:eek::rolleyes::D

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
^^^^^this is the best thing i have ever seen on this forum. period.

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
I voted for Luckyadam12...again. :D Jondog will be along shortly no doubt... :p

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Adam, even though your mid pipes and oem rearsets get smoked by codders goodies again your light covers look the bizzz :D

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
THANK YOU!!
The midpipes, I assure you all, will be going away as soon as I can afford ceramic coating.

The lights took a lot of time and effort, but I dig them!

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Please let Luckadam12 win this time.... It'll make him very happy.

Otherwise he'll be along next month to compete again and the next & the next - till he does win! :p :) :D

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Hey! - It's allowable within the rules the only time you cannot re-enter within a year is if you win! You just play the game well, my friend! :)

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
this is the battle at the front!!
The race is only half over, and once again luckyadam and capecodder are battling for position, as they come into the turn, ab-solut-ly side by side!!
It looks like luckyadam has the inside line, but can he make it stick?!?!!
What a scrap these two are in! There's still a long way to go, but this is brilliant, just brilliant!!!

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
OHHH, DID YOU SEE THAT, LUCKYADAM HAD THE INSIDE LINE, BUT WAS OUTBRAKED BY CAPECODDER, WHO JUST LAID DOWN A MASSIVE BLACK MARK ON THE TARMAC AND SHOT OUT OF THE EXIT TO TAKE THE LEAD! bUT LUCKYADAM IS ALL OVER CAPECODDERS REAR TIRE AND THIS COULD STILL BE ANYBODY'S RACE!

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
this is the battle at the front!!
The race is only half over, and once again luckyadam and capecodder are battling for position, as they come into the turn, ab-solut-ly side by side!!
It looks like luckyadam has the inside line, but can he make it stick?!?!!
What a scrap these two are in! There's still a long way to go, but this is brilliant, just brilliant!!!

OHHH, DID YOU SEE THAT, LUCKYADAM HAD THE INSIDE LINE, BUT WAS OUTBRAKED BY CAPECODDER, WHO JUST LAID DOWN A MASSIVE BLACK MARK ON THE TARMAC AND SHOT OUT OF THE EXIT TO TAKE THE LEAD! bUT LUCKYADAM IS ALL OVER CAPECODDERS REAR TIRE AND THIS COULD STILL BE ANYBODY'S RACE!
Classic:cool:

We this kind of commentary every month

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 60 Posts