RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen it all now...."Take the Pledge to Be Gonad-Free, and We’ll Send You a Free T-Shirt" Must be a new Progressive Liberal movement.

That has to be one helluva t-shirt.:eek::D

http://givethemten.org/join/ambassador.html

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Both of my cats are singing in the high notes. I should get one of
those shirts...lol;) besides I've been married going on 29 years.....

·
Registered
753 Posts

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Looks like one of those stupid memes that are always getting passed around "the book of the face" :)

I don't think they were really suggesting that the human get neutered. It was just an easy misinterpretation. I hope. Because if they are suggesting that humans get castrated to help the cruel injustice of killing cats (which is the stupidist shit I ever heard) they just killed any perceived credibility they may have had. Which is probably better than killing a cat. I guess.

Who the f really cares ? :confused:

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is an actual PSA that runs on The Weather Channel....i laughed my ass off at the commercial. Never mind JD9....he's just a cantankerous dog:p

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Ok, first, I don't read too much into things, I just read the WHOLE article!
Second, I'm not cantankerous you assuming young whipper snapper who's been to one too many headbanging concerts! How was that last mosh pit? Did they drop you on your head? :D

·
Registered
753 Posts
Ok, first, I don't read too much into things, I just read the WHOLE article!
Second, I'm not cantankerous you assuming young whipper snapper who's been to one too many headbanging concerts! How was that last mosh pit? Did they drop you on your head? :D
hahahahaha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts