RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the forum isn't the youngest crowd, but there still might be some gamers in here. If anyone has played the Batman Arkham games, there is a new one coming out called Arkham Knight.

I can't help but think the Arkham Knight took the Dainese logo and turned it upside down....

I suppose I've just outted myself as a nerd as well, oh well.

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
ya played the 1st two, the combat/combo system is badass, will pick this one up too

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I played Asylum and City too. I didn't get Origins. But I am definitely getting Arkham Knight on the PS4, looks fantastic.

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
im still not buying into the whole ps4 thing just yet, my ps3 is working just fine for as little as i play haha. ive been playing alot of Gran Turismo lately, wish someone would come out with a decent motorcycle game

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking about holding out as well, but I got the PS4 and couldn't be happier. I had an Xbox360 and was pretty pissed about the changes they made, and how Microsoft bumped it up to $500.

I agree about motorcycle games. I've played some demo's of the MotoGP games. The mechanics for motorcycle games have to be really tough. The game looks decent until you have to take a turn.

Not sure if they could ever really give the experience of riding a bike on a video game. The intricacies of riding a motorcycle, 2 wheels vs 4 wheels are worlds apart. With driving games, if you lock up the wheels the car slides or spins, over steer, under steer, etc. At least with my experience the MotoGP games you just accelerate and brake with no worries about sliding around.

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
I usually just play Pong on my Atari 2600.....its the best ever.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts