RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so I have a few things I would like to get rid of, open to offers, close ups on request and any questions welcomed. Everything is + shipping from FL

Unless specifically mentioned, this stuff is off an SP2, 03 or 05.

1) White side panels (large crack in one but all tabs are in good shape, I think it was rattle can painted, good for the track) - $60

2) Grey side panels (just had these fixed and primed, all tabs are good and slider holes covered, ready for paint - $150

3) Set of OEM Exhausts cans and mids (some small dent and scuffs but not bad) - $100

4) OEM Windscreen (some yellowing and scuffing) - $30

5) SP2 forks (Not for sale at this time)

6) Front Left Rotor SP2 (good condition) - $50

7) OEM Clip ons SP2- $70

8) Throttle housing, tube, cables (cables are starting to get tatty but work fine) - $30

9) Duct B Air in and mesh (Bent) - free just pay shipping

10) LED indicators (I know the triangle ones work not sure about the others but one has some scuff on the side) - $5 both

11) Battery tray cover SP2 - $5

12) Chain guard SP2 - $15

13) Goodridge SS brake lines - $70

14) Jardine shortened exhaust cans and mids (scuffed, scratched and some dents mainly on the inside so not that noticeable but seriously loud!) - $180

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey this might be odd but would you be willing to sell me the jardine canister clamps only? If youre not able to sell the exhaust cans id love to buy just those two parts. Mine broke and im looking to replace them! Contacted jardine and said it was about a 6 week wait to receive them. If you can help a brother out id most appreciate it! Lemme know thanks!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Noci, do you know how much the clamps are from Jardine? I really don't want to split them up as I'm sure whoever buys them is going to need them. But I was thinking about rebuilding these, I'f I decide to to that I'll let you know.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Rossco, jardine said they were running for $17 Bucks each brand new. Not too much I suppose but they wait time is killer. Anyhow let me know asap so I can order them or just buy them from you. Thanks bud!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rossco, jardine said they were running for $17 Bucks each brand new. Not too much I suppose but they wait time is killer. Anyhow let me know asap so I can order them or just buy them from you. Thanks bud!
I have someone interested in them mate, I'll let you know if they buy them... But its looking like you might need to just order them mate.

·
Registered
88 Posts
HI ROSSCO,
looks like you've got quite a few of the things I'm looking for.

When you get a moment, would you please give me prices on the following:
Right fork
Right OEM clip on
Zero Grav. Windscreen
Front wheel axle guards
Triangle LED indicators.

Thanks......, I tried to PM but the box is full.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 28 Posts