RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the Midget has an arm pump issue. His mother always told him if he wouldn't stop jerking off his boyfriends before racing this would happen.:eek:

I almost feel sorry for the little fooker......but not really.

Hopefully he will give this premium ride up for someone who is worth two shits. Andrea Iannone would be a great candidate.:cool:

Sorry Motley, he will have to give up tugging you before the Indy race this year.:D

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Looks like the Midget has an arm pump issue. His mother always told him if he wouldn't stop jerking off his boyfriends before racing this would happen.:eek:

I almost feel sorry for the little fooker......but not really.

Hopefully he will give this premium ride up for someone who is worth two shits. Andrea Iannone would be a great candidate.:cool:

Sorry Motley, he will have to give up tugging you before the Indy race this year.:D
Looks like a job opened up for you then! :eek:

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Now you, me, and the rest of the forum know the job you're up for ain't riding!:D

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
I was wondering when you would catch wind of the Pedrosa's thing! Lol!!!
If you watched Qatar, you know full well Iannone is quite happy where he's at. The GP15's look to be a force to be reckoned with this year. Marquez even said so.
But I reckon Pedrosa's days are limited. He's old school by now.
So who's the next likely rider to get the factory Honda?
Cal?

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Since reading about Pedrosa's arm problems I've been wondering who would be given the Honda Factory ride. Cal would be a favourite for me, but he's going to have to prove himself this season, consistently to be a contender. He's not performed so well with factory rides recently, possibly unfair given that Ducati's GP14 was such a beast to ride.

There's other younger stars with less experience but more hunger coming through the ranks too.

Ianone won't be leaving Ducati any time soon. The party is just beginning there...

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
I agree with you guys that it seems that Pedrosa's days are probably numbered. Who knows, maybe Honda will sign Marquez's brother and have it a family team.

·
Premium Member
934 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
I agree with you guys that it seems that Pedrosa's days are probably numbered. Who knows, maybe Honda will sign Marquez's brother and have it a family team.
LOL that would be kinda incestuous, never been done before. Their father would be strutting around with an even cheezier grin on his face :D

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Looks like you're wearing the cheezy grin Miguel! Lol!
What can I say - I got a double helping of permagrin on that day for breakfast, lunch & dinner. :D :D :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts