Registered
510 Posts
I'd say things are looking up!!!

Great 03 you got there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I kept my two boys( what i wanted most ) and my yzf 750......now im up to 3 bikes with the 51 being the most recent .....thanks for the compliments......now if i can just find a group of 51s to go to the gap next year..?

·
Registered
63 Posts
A tn rc owner! :D

Gotta hurry up & find one of my own.

Glad to hear she didn't take everything. :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yeah, I'm just waiting for the "one" ;)

What area are you in? I'm in eastern tn about an hour and a half from the gap.

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
i must say that even though i love the rc im a bit of a superbike junkie. i also own these two relics, now i just need a clean zx 7 and my collection will be complete
This many years later I can no longer tell the difference between the FZR 600 and 1,000 ... but I had a 600 in the early 90s and rode with a group that had a 1,000 in it, and damn if I didn't lust after that thing back then! But then the CBR900RR came out ...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here is one in Maryville. (No, it isn't mine)

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/mcy/4615995300.html
I'm gonna get kicked out for saying it but... I'm not a fan of the Nicky RC D:

I mean as I wouldn't want to spend more on one for myself, I'm just looking for a decent sp1/sp2 for 4k or less, I haven't had a supersport in a couple of years so I need all new gear too.

Plus it'd be a bad idea to DD a gem like that, I had a hard enough time keeping my cbr from getting nicked the 3 years I daily'd it haha.

Sorry for thread jacking :eek:

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Plus it'd be a bad idea to DD a gem like that, I had a hard enough time keeping my cbr from getting nicked the 3 years I daily'd it haha.
NONSENSE...ride that thing!!!

I would rather see a well used (and maintained) toy, than one that sits in an environmentally-controlled atmosphere, that cant be fondled :cool:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Couldn't agree more :D

I want to paint mine though, I want a black one, Just plain old black, Nothing too flashy hehe.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts