RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One Bazzaz FI controller and self mapper for a 2002 onwards (SP2). Used for about 1 hour total. I removed some of the heat shrink from the injector loom to figure out the wiring but aside from that it's like new. Why did I remove the heat shrink you ask? Well I'll tell you. I had a Thorsten airbox on my bike and the Bazzaz doesn't use the round connector to interface with the fuel injection like a good old Power Commander. Oh no, it has a loom that goes to each injector separately. Great if your bike is stock but a huge pain in the ass if you have a big airbox, plus it takes the skills of a gynecologist to connect/disconnect. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I had intended to modify the Bazzaz loom to use the stock Honda connectors so I could plug it in like my trusty Power Commander and still use the rubber bung in the airbox. But alas I never got around to finishing it. So it comes with two sets of replacement Honda connectors if you want to finish what I started, or you can just use some new heat shrink/electrical tape to make it like new again. If you're really picky I'm sure those nice people at Bazzaz will sell you a replacement loom.

New they are about $600 new so $300 plus shipping and it's yours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts